Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Josephine

Hello Saturated Canary lovers!xx Dt Jane here with a wee make...and if I am completely honest with you guys I am not 100% happy with this card but am posting it anyway....do you know when you have an idea in your head but then you just can't quite get it down right on paper??
I have used the funky Josephine for my card and I have attempted a funky background to match...which is much better inside my head!......no papers at all which is hard!! 
Have a lovely day and I hope you like my card!

3 comments:

  1. Like the background and love the image. Great card. hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like your background! It certainly goes with hair and tattoos . You have coloured her wonderfully :o)
    Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny, but I LOVE it! I love the skin coloring and the muted background thingys....great job and thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin