Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Don't quit your Daydreams...

Happy beautiful Tuesday, everyone! I hope you have amazing plans for the week? Whether it be productive or lazy, I hope it's a wonderful one!
It's Joni here, sharing a card I made with one of the images from Krista's New Year's Bundle:


Isn't Daydream adorable? I love her sweet expression and beautiful outfit - she truly captures the endless possibilities of dreaming! I paired her with some older paper from MAMBI black and white damask cardstock, then paired her with two different hues of red ribbon. I also added a Thinking of You sentiment from a very old Stampin' Up set.
While this may be a New Year's Bundle, the images are perfect for all year round! It's a wonderful set of five new stamps that I love love love. Click here to hop over to Krista's shop to browse around a bit, the Bundle can be found here. :)

Have a beautiful day everyone, thank you so much for coming by to the blog!
xoxoxox
~*Joni

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin